Main office: Aitkin, MN
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. Offering commission rates as low as 5% as well as professional photography and videography!
Check out homes listed FOR SALE with RE/MAX Northland and view homes we've JUST SOLD!
The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The RE/MAX Advantage - We are proud to be a part of the RE/MAX team. According to the 2017 REAL Trends 500 survey, RE/MAX is the #1 name in real estate. RE/MAX associates included in the survey on average outsold competing agents with a ratio of more than two to one.
2. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close. Our team has years of experience living and serving in these communities and have the connections necessary to market and sell your home. In addition, we will complete a thorough market analysis to ensure that you get top dollar for your property.
3. Internet Advertising with Email/Social Media Campaigns Most home buyers start their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Google, Bing and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home. It's important to "work the network." We have thousands of contacts that we have worked with over the years. We can work together to identify the right people to target your home and get in touch with them by email, Facebook, and other social media networks drive excitement and interest.
4. Weekly Seller Reports - You've heard "knowledge is power"... well this certainly applies to Real Estate as well. The more we know about who's viewing your property online and where online they are finding your listing, the more we can do to sell to those potential buyers. We not only run weekly reports, we analyze those reports and share them with you!
5. Negotiating Deals with a Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home - and you won't have to worry about a thing. Our team is lead by Broker/owner Jared Lundgren who has 30 years of business and negotiating experience. Every little detail will be handled with care and constant communication - we will ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to serving you!
To find out more about selling your home, click here to contact us.
We also take great pride in offering Professional Photography and/or videography options when you list your home with us! Check out the amazing AERIAL FOOTAGE on some of our FEATURED Listings: